Will using two headsets on same computer cause a problem

I love the HearThis program. It is working great for our situation. I am using HearThis in Papua New Guinea and wondering if I can use two Logitech H390 USB Headsets with Noise Cancelling Mics on the same Dell latitude-e6230 series computer? We are wanting to have other speakers do quotes (such as John the Baptist, Isaiah or Mary etc. I have two of the H390 headsets and multiple USB ports. Will using two cause a problem and if so what type of microphone works better? We have turned this over to our village guys to record while I am away so it needs to be something that will not change settings on them. Thanks for your help. Mike

So sorry to see that this excellent question somehow got overlooked. I’m sure it’s to late for you (and I hope you figured it out), but I’m going to go ahead and answer it now in case someone else happens on the question:
You can connect multiple headsets to a computer and switch between them in HearThis. Clicking the little microphone/headset icon under the little bar in the lower right that shows the sound levels will display the system Sound dialog box, and you can select the active recording device there.
Both headsets will have the same icon, so HearThis will not give any obvious visual feedback to indicate which one is active. If you have the wrong one active, you will hopefully notice that the level indicator is not registering the sound (or is only registering faint sound).
I also wanted to point out that HearThis can now read Glyssen scripts, so if you really want to do more of a dramatized recording with different voices for different characters, you might want to first prepare the script using Glyssen. There are some helpful tips and links about this in the Glyssen FAQs. By the way, Glyssen can help you distribute the parts across even really small casts, so don’t worry if you don’t have enough people to have distinct voices for every character!