Each time we release a major release of the App Builders, we have to decide how long to wait until we update Scriptoria to use it. There are always bugs with software but some could be showstoppers that keep the software from working (either in the new version or the other version … or both!).
Please respond if you have an opinion about when we should upgrade. I am leaning toward sooner than later.
Thanks for your input!