Apple App store transporter error codes

Hello everyone,

I am a newer user to SAB and I am trying to publish our first app on both Google and Apple. I have a DUNS and everything. The android version works just fine, but when I got to send the .ipa I get his notice on transporter:

ERROR ITMS-90035: "Invalid Signature. Invalid Info.plist (plist or signature have been modified). The file at path [com.incil.app.turkce.incil.app-1.0.app/comincilappturkceincilapp] is not properly signed. Make sure you have signed your application with a distribution certificate, not an ad hoc certificate or a development certificate. Verify that the code signing settings in Xcode are correct at the target level (which override any values at the project level). Additionally, make sure the bundle you are uploading was built using a Release target in Xcode, not a Simulator target. If you are certain your code signing settings are correct, choose “Clean All” in Xcode, delete the “build” directory in the Finder, and rebuild your release target. For more information, please consult

ERROR ITMS-90046: “Invalid Code Signing Entitlements. Your application bundle’s signature contains code signing entitlements that are not supported on iOS. Specifically, value ‘3YE4W86L3G.org.sil.TemplateApp’ for key ‘application-identifier’ in ‘Payload/com.incil.app.turkce.incil.app-1.0.app/comincilappturkceincilapp’ is not supported. This value should be a string starting with your TEAMID, followed by a dot ‘.’, followed by the bundle identifier.”

ERROR ITMS-90334: “Invalid Code Signature Identifier. The identifier “org.sil.TemplateApp” in your code signature for “comincilappturkceincilapp” must match its Bundle Identifier “com.incil.app.turkce.incil.app””

I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions?

Hi Cody, I can’t tell for sure what the problem is but I suspect that the certificate that you used to create your provisioning profile doesn’t match the certificate that you are using to sign your app.

In the developer account when creating your profile you may see two certificates to select from:

I went with the Distribution certificate, not the iOS Distribution. In SAB, I also have two to select from:

Verify that they are the same. You can go back and edit your provisioning profile and download it again.

Oh my goodness! Thank you so much. I was able to go in and select the correct certificate. The app has been submitted!

Thank you for the help!

Nice! I’m glad it worked!