Book headings partially shown, one part (edited using \mt2) is well shown before chapter 1 and another heading part (edited with \mt1) goes at the end of the book replacing the entire last chapter by the only heading part

After I installed SAB 6.0.2, the headings of books where I used \mt2 and \mt1 did not show up normally again. As an example, if I do:
\mt2 The Gospel of
\b
\ mt1 JOHN

In the built app, the book heading shows only " The Gospel of " and the chapters from 1 to 20 of John are well shown but the last chapter do not appear. Only the word " JOHN" is shown on a blank page (where we should have the last chapter and its verses. How to correct this? Thanks for any help

It is like you have some markup in the wrong place. But I’d need to see everything down to the \c1 or the whole book to be sure. SAB does some moving around of some markers.

The \b marker should be a \ib marker since it is before \c 1.

You can send it in a Private Message if you don’t want to post it publically. Click on my icon and click on message.

This was resolved once the heading was changed from

\mt2 xxxxxxxx
\b
\mt1 xxxxxx

to

\mt2 xxxxxxxx
\mt1 xxxxxx

Using markers that normally occur after \c 1 before \c 1 can cause this. Though using \ib in this location also causes the error.

Great! Thank you very much! It worked