FFmpeg installed with SAB?

Can someone confirm whether FFmpeg is installed with SAB? Or maybe with Aeneas? I have FFmpeg version 4.2 installed on my Windows 11 computer, with a publisher of Daniel Bair, located in C:\Program Files (x86)\FFmpeg\bin, and I think it was installed at the same time as I was installing app builders.

I have someone who would like to use FFmpeg for some audio compression, and it seems like that might be an easy way to get it installed.

Never mind, I found in another topic that it is installed with Aeneas:

FFmpeg and FFprobe are included with Scripture App Builder starting around SAB 9.0. They are located in the following folders:

On Windows:
C:\Program Files (x86)\SIL\Scripture App Builder\bin
On Mac:
/Applications/Scripture App Builder.app/Contents/MacOS

Chris

Thanks for that Chris. Just for information, the version of FFmpeg that is installed in the SAB \bin folder is 5.0.1. The version that I believe is installed with Aeneas is 4.2. The latter is the one that is installed in C:\Program Files (x86)\FFmpeg\bin, and this folder path is put in the system path, so that’s the one that is run by default if you open a command prompt and run ffmpeg. If you want to run the SAB version, do this at the command prompt:

C:\>"C:\Program Files (x86)\SIL\Scripture App Builder\bin\ffmpeg" [parameters...]