How to do recording with HearThis

Bonjour, je viens par ce mail demander de l’aide sur l’utilisation de l’application HearThis pour un projet de traduction. Je veux faire des enregistrements, mais malheureusement je n’y arrive pas. J’ai bien installé l’application sur mon ordinateur et sur mon téléphone Android. J’ai fait la synchronisation des textes de Paratext. Je peux appuyer sur le bouton pour commencer l’enregistrement. Mais à la fin, je ne peux pas écouter ce que j’ai « enregistré » et le bouton pour play est gris. J’ai besoin d’aide s’il vous plait.
Thaliane

Hello, I come by this email to ask for help on the use of the HearThis application for a translation project. I want to make recordings, but unfortunately I can’t do it. I have installed the application on my computer and on my Android phone. I synchronized the texts from Paratext. I can press the button to start recording. But at the end, I can’t listen to what I’ve “recorded” and the button for play is grey. I need help please.

Please see this post: Hearthis for Android record and play not working. I believe that will probably solve your problem.