Import image placement issues

Hello!
I am having some issues with importing image placement. I have over 100 images I want to specify their placement for. I don’t want to have to do that manually. I did a few image sample and specified “top of page”. Then I exported the placement file so I could see how it was coded. I took the .txt file and copy and pasted it for the 100 images, only changing the number values for the image and page number it corresponded to. I then imported that image placement file. I saw that it assigned all of my images to “after” placement, rather than “top of page”. Looking at the code, I assume the pgpos=“b” is coding for page position? I’m not sure what “b” is, but is there a way to specify the top of the page?

Thank you for any help!

-Casey

I’m not speaking from knowledge… as I haven’t yet used an image placement file myself. But my guess is that pgpos=“b” means bottom of page. Is there a way to change it to pgpos=“t” for top of page? Those are tags used for image placement in other contexts.

Yes, I thought “t” might work as well, but it didn’t.

Update: I just updated from 8.6 to 9.0 and tried changing the “b” to “t” and it works now in 9.0.

Thanks!