Interface import caused all kind of issues


I am on 4.5 on Mac and experiencing a number of issues. I finally found out the issue is that when I edit the interface file, I accidentally inserted tab characters and one row was incorrectly labelled with no language tag proceeding it.

Anyway, because of this, the information I put in “App->Signing(Android)”, “About” disappears between save and reload, also FCBH analytics works on its own but after I import the interface txt file, the compiled apk crashes.

It was completely my fault and it has been fixed. But I want to point out that the import interface function seems to affect whole lot other functionalities while not reporting any errors on bad input file format. FYI.