Invalid Binary - ios app rejection

I am getting an invalid binary when submitting my SAB iOS app for review. I am able to upload the build and run it as a pre-production beta on my device using TestFlight.

I got an email now

We noticed one or more issues with a recent submission for App Store review for the following app:

Binoy Chacko Audio Bible
Version 2.0.1
Build 4
Please correct the following issues and upload a new binary to App Store Connect.

ITMS-91065: Missing signature - Your app includes “Frameworks/Reachability.framework/Reachability”, which includes Reachability, an SDK that was identified in the documentation as a privacy-impacting third-party SDK. If a new app includes a privacy-impacting SDK, or an app update adds a new privacy-impacting SDK, the SDK must include a signature file. Please contact the provider of the SDK that includes this file to get an updated SDK version with a signature. For details about verifying the code signature for a third-party SDK,

Apple Developer Relations

@ChrisHubbard and @david_moore1 do you know what this is about? Is it related to the same issue as Missing API declaration ?

@Binoy_samuel, are you using 11.3 to build the iOS app? We made changes in 11.3 to provide privacy information.

Chris

Hi @ChrisHubbard Chris,

I’ve got the same issue and I am using the latest version:

Here is the email from Apple:
ITMS-91065: Missing signature - Your app includes “Frameworks/Reachability.framework/Reachability”, which includes Reachability, an SDK that was identified in the documentation as a privacy-impacting third-party SDK. If a new app includes a privacy-impacting SDK, or an app update adds a new privacy-impacting SDK, the SDK must include a signature file. Please contact the provider of the SDK that includes this file to get an updated SDK version with a signature. For details about verifying the code signature for a third-party SDK, visit: https://developer.apple.com/documentation/xcode/verifying-the-origin-of-your-xcframeworks.

Kind regards,
James

Hi @ChrisHubbard , we rebuilt the app using 11.3(disabled firebase, analytics and user accounts) but still got the same error.

@david_moore1 found that KeymanEngine includes Reachability. We will need to rebuild KeymanEngine with an updated Reachability. He will take a look at it.

Chris

This issue is resolved with the latest SAB version 11.4.1