iOS App rejected because of 'crashed on launch'

Recently I uploaded our IOS App using SAB 10.0, but our App was rejected by this reason:

We were unable to review your app as it crashed on launch. We have attached detailed crash logs to help troubleshoot this issue.

Review device details:

• Device type: iPad
  • OS version: iOS 15.5

Next Steps

To address the crash in your app, follow these steps:

1. Fully symbolicate the crash report. See Adding Identifiable Symbol Names to a Crash Report for an explanation of the symbolication process.
  2. Match the crash report to a common pattern. Based on the pattern, take specific actions to further investigate the crash. See Identifying the Cause of Common Crashes.
  3. Test your app on a device to ensure that it now runs as expected.
  4. Once you’ve addressed the crash, create and submit a new build to the App Store for review.

Resources

For additional information on crash reports, see Diagnosing Issues Using Crash Reports and Device Logs.

Anyone else having the same issue?

This project associated with this issue did not use keyman. However, the app was set to always initialize keyman library. SAB was reissued to not initialize keyman if the app wasn’t using it, which resolves the issue for this app. There is another issue with the keyman libraries which causes a crash if it is being used. This is under investigation today and hopefully will be resolved soon.

I’m still getting crashes on an app built with the latest release (1st July). I have two crash logs from Apple review, in case they are useful for you.

@Friedo, David re-released SAB for Mac on 4th July to fix the issue mentioned above about always initializing keyman library.

I see, thanks for letting me know.