We identified one or more issues with a recent submission for TestFlight review for your app, “zzzzz” 1.6.34 (30). Please correct the following issues, then upload again.
ITMS-90807: Invalid entitlement - The com.apple.developer.user-fonts is valid only for apps build with SDK 13 or later.
The App Store Team
how to fix it?
I only use two fonts: CharisSILCyrE-R.ttf & CharisSILCyrE-B.ttf
- Create app (builded from SAB)
- (01:10) Upload to app store with Apple “Transporter”, this is new app for upload IPA (before was ? other uploader from Apple, but “transporter” is nice look)
- (03:44) App ready for TestFlight
- I can install build to iOS device from TestFlight
- (11:36) has one or more issues (email above)
- App more not av. in TestFlight
- Error in appstoreconnect.apple.com
I’ve repeated this process three times.
Each time check that all is updated (except first time), i check version of SAB/FastLane/X-Code and each time 10 hrs later (after upload) app was removed from TestFlight.