Missing questions for Luke 21:38-24:53

The Questions for Testing Translations article in Translator’s Workplace ends at 21:33 for Luke, so I was excited to see a note on Transcelerator’s “About” page (I’m using ver. 1.3.14.0) saying:

Questions for Luke 21:34-Luke 24:53 were translated by Mark Penny and adapted by Tom Bogle from the original work of Ramesh Sidam.

Unfortunately, I can’t find questions past Luke 21:38 in my version. I’ve made sure that the reference filter is cleared and have tried setting the display language to all of the available options. I have not defined any pre-processing adjustments nor rendering selection rules.

Sorry. The questions were added but I never published them. A new version will be available momentarily. They do not yet have answers. Hopefully those will be forthcoming. I’ve been doing quite a bit of additional cleanup lately while waiting for the answers (and maybe the French and Spanish translations), so I was waiting to publish, but I guess that can wait.
Sorry again. Something failed in the build. I’ll have to look at it on Monday…

Okay, the latest version of Transcelerator should now have the missing questions. Answers are still in the works…

Where is the latest version available? I can’t find it on https://software.sil.org/transcelerator/download.

Weird! Not sure what happened, but I re-uploaded it.

Fantastic, got it! And now that I have Paratext updated to 9.0.103.1 I’m seeing all these questions in Transcelerator.

Since we’ll be translating these into Spanish, is there a way we can contribute our translated questions for you to be able to include a future version?

Do you mean that you will be using Transcelerator to translate them into Spanish, or that you will translate them into Spanish to use as source language in Transcelerator to translate them into other languages?
As you know we use crowdin.com for localizing the questions (and answers, notes, etc.) into French and Spanish. I don’t think there is any direct way to import translated questions from Transcelerator’s output into crowdin. But the English versions of the questions are already uploaded into crowdin and are awaiting translation there into Spanish. (My wife and I have done a few of them, but there’s no one assigned to finish that.) You are already set up as a translator for the project in crowdin, so if you do the work there, they will get downloaded and included in a future version of Transcelerator.

Yeah, I was thinking of using Transcelerator to translate them into Spanish at first, so that we could then use those Spanish questions for local translators to use in translating questions into their languages. But from your answer it sounds like there’s no way to transfer the output for one language in Transclelerator to be the source questions that others use. Maybe the best way would be for us to translate them directly in crowdin and wait for the updated version to install on our teammates machines.

I actually did use a process to turn my Spanish translations from Transcelerator into localized versions of the questions when I first implemented the ability to have the questions appear in other languages. So ir is at least somewhat possible. I don’t remember exactly how I did it though, so it’s probably not completely automated. In any case, it would only cover the questions themselves, not the answers, notes, or alternate versions of the questions. Also, for majority languages like Spanish, I’m pretty sure that the translation memory/guessing capabilities of crowdin are way beyond Transcelerator, so it should be faster/easier there than int Transcelerator. If you translated them in crowdin, it should just take a few hours or less for me to download them and build a new version of Transcelerator that includes them.