"no such file or directory" Bug

I’ve been successfully building android apps, then installing them on my phone to check progress as I build. This has been going well. Randomly today I started getting the following error - keep in mind I had made zero changes on my end:

Task :extractReleaseNativeSymbolTables
Unable to extract native debug metadata from /Users/andrew/App Builder/App Build/SAB.001/a/build/intermediates/merged_native_libs/release/out/lib/mips/libfntmangr.so because unable to locate the objcopy executable for the mips ABI.
Unable to extract native debug metadata from /Users/andrew/App Builder/App Build/SAB.001/a/build/intermediates/merged_native_libs/release/out/lib/armeabi-v7a/libgraphite2an.so because unable to locate the objcopy executable for the armeabi-v7a ABI.
Unable to extract native debug metadata from /Users/andrew/App Builder/App Build/SAB.001/a/build/intermediates/merged_native_libs/release/out/lib/armeabi-v7a/libgrload4.so because unable to locate the objcopy executable for the armeabi-v7a ABI.
Unable to extract native debug metadata from /Users/andrew/App Builder/App Build/SAB.001/a/build/intermediates/merged_native_libs/release/out/lib/armeabi-v7a/libfntmangr.so because unable to locate the objcopy executable for the armeabi-v7a ABI.
Unable to extract native debug metadata from /Users/andrew/App Builder/App Build/SAB.001/a/build/intermediates/merged_native_libs/release/out/lib/armeabi-v7a/libgrload43.so because unable to locate the objcopy executable for the armeabi-v7a ABI.
Unable to extract native debug metadata from /Users/andrew/App Builder/App Build/SAB.001/a/build/intermediates/merged_native_libs/release/out/lib/mips64/libfntmangr.so because unable to locate the objcopy executable for the mips64 ABI.
Unable to extract native debug metadata from /Users/andrew/App Builder/App Build/SAB.001/a/build/intermediates/merged_native_libs/release/out/lib/x86/libfntmangr.so because unable to locate the objcopy executable for the x86 ABI.
Unable to extract native debug metadata from /Users/andrew/App Builder/App Build/SAB.001/a/build/intermediates/merged_native_libs/release/out/lib/arm64-v8a/libgraphite2an.so because unable to locate the objcopy executable for the arm64-v8a ABI.
Unable to extract native debug metadata from /Users/andrew/App Builder/App Build/SAB.001/a/build/intermediates/merged_native_libs/release/out/lib/arm64-v8a/libgrload4.so because unable to locate the objcopy executable for the arm64-v8a ABI.
Unable to extract native debug metadata from /Users/andrew/App Builder/App Build/SAB.001/a/build/intermediates/merged_native_libs/release/out/lib/arm64-v8a/libfntmangr.so because unable to locate the objcopy executable for the arm64-v8a ABI.
Unable to extract native debug metadata from /Users/andrew/App Builder/App Build/SAB.001/a/build/intermediates/merged_native_libs/release/out/lib/arm64-v8a/libgrload43.so because unable to locate the objcopy executable for the arm64-v8a ABI.
Unable to extract native debug metadata from /Users/andrew/App Builder/App Build/SAB.001/a/build/intermediates/merged_native_libs/release/out/lib/armeabi/libfntmangr.so because unable to locate the objcopy executable for the armeabi ABI.
Unable to extract native debug metadata from /Users/andrew/App Builder/App Build/SAB.001/a/build/intermediates/merged_native_libs/release/out/lib/x86_64/libfntmangr.so because unable to locate the objcopy executable for the x86_64 ABI.

Task :checkReleaseDuplicateClasses
Task :extractProguardFiles
Task :mergeReleaseNativeDebugMetadata NO-SOURCE
Task :processReleaseJavaRes NO-SOURCE
Task :mergeReleaseShaders
Task :compileReleaseShaders NO-SOURCE
Task :generateReleaseAssets UP-TO-DATE
Task :mergeReleaseJavaResource
Task :mergeReleaseResources FAILED
Task :mergeReleaseAssets
Task :processReleaseManifestForPackage

FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.

• What went wrong:
    Execution failed for task ‘:mergeReleaseResources’.

A failure occurred while executing com.android.build.gradle.internal.res.ResourceCompilerRunnable
Resource compilation failed. Check logs for details.

• Try:

Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace.
Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output.
Run with --scan to get full insights.

BUILD FAILED in 4s
21 actionable tasks: 20 executed, 1 up-to-date
ls: /Users/andrew/App Builder/App Build/SAB.001/a/build/outputs/apk/release: No such file or directory

BUILD FAILED:
The signed apk was not built successfully. This could be due to an internet connection problem. On the first build, the compiler needs to connect to the internet to download some library files.

Any ideas? Thanks everyone!