Paratext project dropdown list is greyed out... can't do anything

I’ve just started with PTXPrint, and very excited about it! However, when I install on Linux, in the Project and Scope panel, the Paratext project dropdown list is greyed out, i.e. no projects are available to select. Even the default MTP is not there. So my question is, is there a location to make projects available to PTXPrint? Where is it looking by default? I have downloaded some UFSM Bibles, so I was hoping to get started right away.
I did have Paratext installed but I uninstalled it because I don’t need it at this stage.

PTXprint can’t print “resources” for copyright reasons. This means that projects the come installed with PT and also ones downloaded from DBL can’t be printed. (Yes, many DBL projects actually have open copyright, but PT treats them all the same when it downloads them). Are any of the projects you’re trying to access ones you created or have editing rights to?

You say you uninstalled PT–but is the “My Paratext 9 Projects” folder still somewhere on your computer? Did PTXprint ask about the location of it when it started up?

When you launch PTXprint, you can point to that directory by using the -p switch. Try doing that and see if it works. Something like ptxprint -p /home/user/My_Paratext_9_Projects (I don’t know where the folder resides in Linux, or if it’s named with regular spaces like it is in Windows).

Thank you. I have managed to get it started now, using the -p flag, like you said. It must have defaulted to the original Paratext folder when I first installed it, and when I uninstalled Paratext, it was still pointing to that same directory.