Play Store warning about deobfuscation

I got the following warning when uploaded by new release to the Play Store:

:warning: Warning
There is no deobfuscation file associated with this APK. If you use obfuscated code (R8/proguard), uploading a deobfuscation file will make crashes and ANRs easier to analyze and debug. Using R8/proguard can help reduce app size.

Any idea if I should be concerned about this, and if so, what to do about it?
Thanks.

I got the same warning along with other warnings. Here is the list.

Warning

The developer of play-services-safetynet (com.google.android.gms:play-services-safetynet) added the following note to SDK version 17.0.0:

The SafetyNet Attestation API is being discontinued and replaced by the new Play Integrity API. Begin migration as soon as possible to avoid user disruption. The Play Integrity API includes all the integrity signals that SafetyNet Attestation offers and more, like Google Play licensing and better error messaging. Learn more and start migrating at Discontinuing the SafetyNet Attestation API  |  Android Developers

Learn more about the SDKs that you’re using and make informed SDK choices with Google Play SDK Index.

Warning

This APK results in unused code and resources being sent to users. Your app could be smaller if you used the Android App Bundle. By not optimizing your app for device configurations, your app is larger to download and install on users’ devices than it needs to be. Larger apps see lower install success rates and take up storage on users’ devices.

Warning

There is no deobfuscation file associated with this APK. If you use obfuscated code (R8/proguard), uploading a deobfuscation file will make crashes and ANRs easier to analyze and debug. Using R8/proguard can help reduce app size. Learn More

Warning

This APK contains native code, and you’ve not uploaded debug symbols. We recommend you upload a symbol file to make your crashes and ANRs easier to analyze and debug. Learn More

waiting for any update on these warning or we can just ignore it?

Regards,
Prem

1 Like