Thanks to feedback from users around the world, we’re pleased to announce the release of PTXprint version 2.2 with some great new features.
A new tab related to finalizing a trial publication was added with some powerful features:
- Improved PDF Output options (including ‘Screen’ for fastest PDF creation)
- Added feature to include Config settings within PDF (to help recreate a config later)
- Added option to select a spot color for 2-color printing
- Added feature to retain N previous versions (*_1, *_2, *_3 etc.) of PDFs
- Added booklet pagination (with ability to create 4, 8, 16 page signatures)
- Added feature to Compare PDFs to show any differences
- Added Search for settings (to find settings based on keywords)
Selecting a topic will take you directly to the setting and highlight it for you:
- Added various keyboard shortcuts visible in tooltips
- Allow reference chapter ranges like PSA 23 or JHN 2-4
- Enhanced book list can contain a list of references (like: PSA 23 LUK 15:11-32 GLO)
and a bunch of other minor improvements which are listed on the What’s new? page.
PS. With 2 of the 3 developers away for the summer, we are not anticipating any major enhancements for the next few months. There could also be a delay in responding to posts and issues.