Question about setting height/width of pane in multi-pane view

Is there a way to specify how wide/tall the panes are for a dual/multi pane view? In other words, when viewing 2 translations, is there a way to set the width/height of the panes? By default it appears that both panes are given equal width/height. I’d be interested in say giving one pane 25% of the screen and the other pane 75% of the screen. Is something like this possible?