SAB 9.0.1 on windows 10

How can i solve this, it looks like the software is not working well, and this my first experience with SAB , thank you in advance for your support

@Chadrack Welcome to the community here, I’ve always received very good help, and I hope you do too.

I can’t help but notice that the title of the project is “Umuco Songs” - is this for an app with songs? I think most people would use Reading App Builder for that purpose because it would probably give you a bit more flexibility for songs.

In your screen shot one of the lines says “le fichier spécifié est introuvable” so apparently it’s not able to find some file it was looking for, or maybe the internet was not good enough. The first time you have to have good internet to download some files and build the apps, then after that it can build more easily.

If you would like to receive more help on SAB and RAB in French you may wish to look at the French forum that is located here:

1 Like

Please check your internet connectivity. Internet connection is necessary for building app. Though previous versions were using app connectivity for first build only. But this version needs on every build.

thank you very much, yeap is for an app with songs , I gonna try Reading App Builder, i will come back as soon as possible for a feed-back