SAB border margins or padding

I’m trying to allow for more text out to the edges of a border for an Arabic Script and have not been able to find a Styles adjustment to change this. Has anyone else been able to adjust this so there is not as much white space on the page and the text more closely approaches the border.

Thanks in advance for any pointers.
DNev

Something’s not quite right… Here is a screen shot from my app:

You can see that the text is a lot closer to the borders, almost touching it at the bottom. Maybe try a different border as a test? Maybe your border has some regions that are not quite white in the background, and SAB thinks it’s part of the border? Try cutting out the interior region with an image editor, maybe even making it transparent.

Has anyone found a solution for this problem?

As far as I can tell, SAB tries to guess at where the margins ought to be based on it’s evaluation of the border. On the one hand, I’m impressed at how good it is based on just evaluating the image. On the other hand, I could do a lot better job if I could set the margins manually.

I’m getting very similar results as Jeff did in the picture above. The right margin is probably okay, but I think the left margin is larger. And I’d like top and bottom margins that weren’t just one or two pixels from the border.

Hi mjames,
I see it’s been 2 years since I made the original post about this. I confess I don’t recall what I did to change it, but I do remember a lot of back about font sizes and line spacing. The following picture is what I have now on my phone so, whatever was done worked. I’m not sure if some of that didn’t involve some tweaks by the SAB dev. team. There was some issue with the highlighting overlapping that was fixed.

You can see the bottom margin is not really a margin at all because the text scrolls down. The second picture shows what the bottom margin is if one scrolls all the way to the end of the chapter.