Scriptoria - any info out there?

Where can I find info on Scriptoria - I understand its the new app publishing service but can’t find anything beyond that on this website. What’s the difference with the old App publishing service that is currently described on this site? Thanks in advance!

Yes this is a little obscure.

1. In the app builder on the left click on Publishing
  2. On the App Publishing tab click on We would like to use Scriptoria
  3. On the Scriptoria tab click on Go to Scriptoria Website…
  4. If you have an account log in.
  5. If you have no account then click on the Contact Us link to sign up as a new organization.
  6. Follow the prompts.

Does that help?

Hello,

I am the primary developer for Scriptoria. The service provides organizations help in publishing multiple apps and keeping them up-to-date. If you are publishing a small number of apps, it is probably not helpful. If you want to discuss more, please contact me at chris underscore hubbard at SIL dot org.

I am sorry that we don’t have a marketing site explaining the service. We are short on resources. If anyone would like to help with marketing and putting together a website, please let me know!
Thanks,
Chris

Hello, I am working on an app and am looking for a way to publish it. We want ios as well so simply signing up for the Google developer account is not enough. You say that Scriptoria is best for people with multiple apps, what should I do if I only have 1? In SAB, there is no other option or suggestion, it is Google developer account or Scriptoria. Also the Scriptoria website is not working, is there another way to sign up for an account there?
Many thanks,
Craig

@CraigN, Sorry I didn’t see your reply. I replied in your other post Publishing with Scriptoria.

FYI, there is a new Scriptoria category on the community site.