Security Access Code

I have been distributing bible for limited groups using access code. Taking 1 as device ID, Before SAB 9.3 the codes were generated with 14 digit random access codes like this

But since SAB 9.3 the scenario changed.Again taking 1 as device ID the code generated looks like this

The former access code was app specific but the later was not app specific (The code generated for specific app with device id 1 can open any app that has similar device id.

Would you fix this in next update?

I noticed this bug later. Would you consider this bug on next update please?

Dear SAB developers, I’m facing similar problem since recent updates. As a church community we were using access code based apps for our groups for testing apps before officially released. Previously the access code was device specific but now access code generated for one device will open other apps too. Would you fix as before?

Sadly in SAB New update this bug has not been considered. Dear developers would you give attention to it please?

Any Update About this problem? It has been a year months since this problem reported.

Dear SAB developers,

I hope this message finds you well. I wanted to bring a recurring issue to your attention that I have been experiencing since the recent updates. As a member of a church community, we rely on access code-based apps to test new applications before their official release. However, it appears that with the recent updates (After SAB 9.1.1), the access codes generated are no longer device-specific. Consequently, an access code generated for one device allows access to other apps as well.

I kindly request that you consider addressing this issue and restoring the previous functionality where access codes were tied to specific devices. By doing so, it would greatly contribute to the security and efficiency of our testing process.

Thank you for your attention to this matter, and we appreciate your continuous efforts in improving the functionality of your apps.

Any Update for this problem?

If you haven’t done it yet, you can submit it as an SAB bug here: