Supported Device Comparison

I’m trying to release an update to my app, but there is a section called Supported Device Comparison and it says that only 180 instead of the previous 10207 phones will be able to use this app. I check my SAB version and it’s up to date. What do I need to do to improve the supported device situation?

This is information you are getting from the Google Play Store?

Yes, on the review and roll out page.

So I had to retain my previous APK for the devices to be able to use the app. It now claims that all devices that could previously are able to use the app once I selected to retain the previous APK.

On the page, of update, rolling out update depends on the user support.

@Charles Can you give a bit more explanation?

@Charles Does this relate to devices being able to use an app or another issue?

Greeting from the dashboard click on store listing, choose, phone and tablet with the basics images, then price and distribution click app availability chose, Device categories unchecked distribute your app on wear

Greeting from the dashboard click on store listing, choose, phone and tablet with the basics images, then price and distribution click app availability chose, device categories unchecked wear is by Goggle

@Charles, I think you are suggesting I needed to update my images for each of the devices. As I mentioned previously, the issue was with the need to retain the previous APK. My set up for everything else was fine. This was an update. I had already published (a couple years ago) and updated the app (last year). This current update is now available in the Google Play Store. This project is publishing books as they are completed so there will continue to be updates as the work is completed.

Greeting, I always do monthly update on play store CAPRO PPC Monthly prayer guide for the nations. The process then should be from app release. The other should be left the way the settings are. Please follow this step.from the interface that shows dashboard, statistics, Android vitals, Development tool etc. Please click on Release management then click on app releases, the production track click manage then create release upload the Apk.From manage to edit release click browse files after that release name, what’s new then review. Click published