Text Styles & UI Styles Reference Sheets

Hi, It would save a bunch of time to know exactly what each Style is with a Reference Sheet as part of the Manual or an ‘i’ next to each style with location and description. But best would be an actual screen-shot to avoid any confusion. Thank you!

Assuming there’s not currently some way to solve the request above, I’d like to vote for this as a feature request.

Today I was looking to change the font size of the title bar above the main text–something that seemed pretty simple to me. It took me 4 trials–with waiting for the app to build each time–before I discovered that ui.selector.book was the style I was looking for. Multiply that by 4 trials every time I want to adjust a style, and it starts to eat up lots of time just hunting and pecking for what name controls what part of the output.

I don’t even seen ui.selector.book as available in the text styles or user interface styles

It’s under the main Styles tab (not under Main Collection or under a book name), and then in the User Interface Styles section. You can use the search bar to quickly find it.