PTXprint Training & Consultation
Nov 21 – Dec 1, 2022 at Karimu International Conference Center, Germany
SIL International is pleased to announce an upcoming inter-organizational event where we will cover topics such as:
- deploying PTXprint in a multi-project context
- making things easy for casual users
- advanced typesetting using changes and TeX modifications
- debugging typesetting issues
- using the PTXprint command line for batch processing
- cover to cover typesetting (main content with front and back matter)
- best practices for workflow
and so much more.
Due to limited places available, potential participants will need to apply to attend. Preference will be given to those working with complex scripts, cluster projects, and experienced typesetters who serve multiple projects.
This event is free, but participants need to locate their own funding to cover travel & full-board accommodation (€730 for shared, €900 for individual room).
Event organizers: SIL Language Technology
Download this flyer as a PDF.