Unrecognized Locale error in SAB 8.5

Hi,

I just uploaded a build to App Store Connect using SAB 8.5, but it came back with this error.

We identified one or more issues with a recent delivery for your app, “Библи СМО (Bible MSV)” 7.0 (47). Your delivery was successful, but you may wish to correct the following issues in your next delivery:

ITMS-90176: Unrecognized Locale - - The locale names used in localization directories at ( ‘Payload/bible.msv.mongolian-7.0.app/KHK.lproj’ ) are invalid. iTunes supports BCP47 but not the UN M.49 specification. Refer to the Language and Locale Designations guide at https://developer.apple.com/library/content/documentation/MacOSX/Conceptual/BPInternational/LanguageandLocaleIDs/LanguageandLocaleIDs.html for more information on naming your language-specific directories.

After you’ve corrected the issues, you can upload a new binary to App Store Connect.

Could someone guide how to correct this error? Thank you.
Bayar

Just want to add that I did not change anything in the app settings in terms of language or region than my previous build which had no such error.

Thanks,
Bayar

Can you share your project with me via dropbox or google drive? (chris underscore hubbard at sil dot org)

Hi Chris,

Does sharing my project mean sharing the folder called ‘Bible MSV’ (in my case) inside Scripture Apps/App Projects folder?

Bayar

Yes. Please compress (zip) the folder that contains the projectName.appDef file and the projectName_data folder. Upload that zip file to a file sharing service like Google Drive or Dropbox and send me a link. Thanks.

Hi Chris,

Just want to confirm that you received my email.

Bayar