What are these broken images in the new Collections selector? How do I remove or change them?

Hello,

Since updating to the latest version of SAB, I now see this “broken image” icon to the right of each of my books in the “Language and Layout” configuration screen.

I’ve looked around SAB, the documentation, and forum, but I can’t find any information about these images. What are they? How can they be removed or changed?

Thanks

1 Like

I had just submitted this as a bug. Would be nice to be able to put custom images here e.g. Bible covers, etc.

Our apologies, Alex, Greg. There was an image file missing in the release. It is a dropdown arrow.

It will be in a minor release, 9.1.1, by the end of this week. In the meantime, you can find it here.

Download ic_arrow_drop_down_24_black.png, copy it to your Program Files\SIL\Scripture App Builder\images\html folder, then rebuild your app.

1 Like

Would be nice to be able to put custom images here e.g. Bible covers, etc.

Yes, this is on the ‘To Do’ list for a future version. The book covers will be displayed to the left of the book collection name.

Thanks so much for the info. Will following these steps help me if I am publishing to the Play Store with Scriptoria?

Thanks. That was a nice and easy fix.