How can I translate questions from another language besides English?

I didn’t. In CrowdIn, you can use the “Untranslated” filter and maybe see what happened. I will attempt to write up some of the documentation you are requesting and also try to figure out what (if anything) might be needed regarding the TxlQuestionWords file.

Just finished those last few-hundred residue segments in Crowdin for French. Looks nice to see 100% finally.

I checked my uploaded file (LocalizedPhrases-fr.xlf) and did some random checks: I believe all those segments which Crowdin marked “untranslated” were already translated, but somehow Crowndin did not like them. And marked them untranslated again, maybe because source=target needs to be defined somewhere as a legal option? In OmegaT I need to tick a box to allow such. The “bad 1%” were all such one-word-answers like “David (9)”.

I opened two discussions for the Crowdin Project there, because we need to agree on spellings and names (I propose to base it all on “Parole de Vie” and give some reasons.).

I also have a technical question re translation of section headings (and book-codes) or not. See my second new discussion over at Crowdin.

Then I will be a guinea pig and will try how to proof-read, before I invite other volunteers to also adopt a book and go through the machine translations. You told me already how to filter for specific books, I will look that up again and have a go; possibly after Christmas.

Here is a snag: Crowdin does not let me vote on my own translations! Never mind that I did not do the translations, I just facilitated machine translations and uploaded those.

Now I need to research whether I break some Crowdin rules, if I create a second dummy user account to also volunteer with the proof-reading. Since I log-in from a very small country with a not-mainstream browser, it might well happen that they identify me as a “cloned user” and will kick me out…

At least for tonight I am done, need to prepare some training for making a new website… Over-and-out.

This is off the main topic, but in reply to question back in December:
I started trying to look at writing documentation for the features you asked about. I discovered that I had already written up this little blurb about the Biblical Terms Rendering Selection Rules. It’s far from full documentation, but it might be a starting place…

Tom