Build Failed for copied projects

I got SAB project files from a colleague.

I made a few audio sync and tried to build apps, but I got this error messages.

*** Compiling Android APK ***

C:\Users\Home\AppData\Local\Temp\App Builder\build\SAB.007\a>call gradle clean assembleRelease --warning-mode=none

Task :minifyReleaseWithR8
R8: Missing class: com.bumptech.glide.request.RequestListener

Task :stripReleaseDebugSymbols
WARNING: Compatible side by side NDK version was not found. Default is 21.0.6113669.
Compatible side by side NDK version was not found. Default is 21.0.6113669.
Unable to strip the following libraries, packaging them as they are: libfntmangr.so.

Task :packageRelease FAILED

FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.

• What went wrong:
    Execution failed for task ‘:packageRelease’.

A failure occurred while executing com.android.build.gradle.internal.tasks.Workers$ActionFacade
com.android.ide.common.signing.KeytoolException: Failed to read key balochimes from store “C:\Users\Home\AppData\Local\Temp\App Builder\build\SAB.007\a\ks.jks”: Cannot recover key

• Try:
    Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output. Run with --scan to get full insights.

• Get more help at https://help.gradle.org

BUILD FAILED in 53s
26 actionable tasks: 25 executed, 1 up-to-date

We both have same SDK tools, but not JDK.
What do I need to change to fix this error?
Thanks in advance for your help.

When the project came from another computer, where was the keystore on the other computer? Did you get that too and then point the keystore at the location on your computer, then reenter the passwords?

After several trial and errors I managed to build an app.
It seems that I put a wrong password.

I had a user with this same error - it was a mistyped password for the “key” of a keystore.