Can not export audio from HearThis?

Error: C:\Program Files (x86)\HearThis\shntool.exe join -d “C:\Users\mm\AppData\Local\Temp” -F “C:\Users\mm\AppData\Local\Temp\tmp6AD7.tmp” -O always -r none failed. etc…
Any solution?

Sorry for the delayed response. Although I would need to see the whole error message to know for sure, my guess is that you have a corrupted WAV file. If you look further down, you will probably see something like this:
StandardError: shntool [join]: warning: none of the builtin format modules handle input file: [C:\ProgramData\SIL\HearThis****x.wav]
Please check the indicated file and see if it can be played back using your favorite WAV player (Audacity or whatever).

It’s likely a 0-length file, but it’s possible some other corruption has happened. This is not terribly common, but we have seen this kind of problem before. I am not sure what causes it, but it could be some kind of a hardware glitch, power failure, or issue with the sound card driver or other low-level software. I can’t rule out the possibility of it being a problem in HearThis itself, but I have no evidence to point to that as a likely cause. Anyway, if the file is bad (won’t play back), the only recourse is to delete and re-record it. If it does play back, please re-open this issue and I can try to look into it further.

Great! I have found out and the issue has been resolved! Thank you!