Fine tuning webpage is empty of verses after upgrading to 11.0.2

I just upgraded to 11.0.2 and now when I generate the audio, add it to SAB, and generate the timing files, I usually right click on the “Fine tune timing” menu option, and it launches a web browser with the verses in a table so I can validate the timing. But since upgrading to 11.0.2, each time it launches the web browser page, the page is empty (i.e. missing the table of verses).
It will play the audio if I click the play button, but nothing is highlighted… I‘m guessing whatever manages to the table creating is broken with the upgrade (which also upgraded the jdk (and several other things) – which, by the way wouldn‘t allow me to install it anywhere except c:\jdk. I tried putting it on d:\jdk, but it kept saying I needed to install it when I tried to build the app).
Anyway, any suggestions for how to get the fine tuning table back?

I can send files if needed.

weirdly enough, MAT chapter 26 also failed similarly, but chapter 27 is working again… must be something in my data I‘m not seeing…

I think I might have figured out what the issue is, or at least what appears to be one cause of this: I had a \s subject header line w/ a cross reference at the end of it.

Here was the original line in the source:

\s mandaliam deam aguam de guna †
(aka: \s mandaliam deam aguam de guna \x + \xo 1:5 \xt 1 timuthiasa 3:1-7; 5:17-25 \x* )

when I had this line in the book in SAB, the fine tuning browser window was empty. It generated a timing file that had a mistake such that it skipped over much of the following \p \v line… (and since the browser window was empty, there was no way I could fine tune it to correct it).

I ended up going thru the audio in the ‘Book viewer’ tab to see if the timing was correct and noticed that it bad starting time at the line following the cross reference mentioned above.

Thinking the cross reference might be the cause, I edited the book in the …\App Projects\kangri latin\kangri latin_data\books\C01 folder to remove the \x .* \x* portion leaving just:

\s mandaliam deam aguam de guna

And then I had to close SAB, reopen, right-click on the audio and choose ‘Synchronize using aeneas’, and then when I right-clicked on the audio and choose ‘Fine tune timings…’, the browser window showed the lines properly…

Strangely enough, the phrases file (originally) had the line including the \x …\x* portion, and the following line, which the timing file skipped over) AND the timing file itself, had the correct phrase breakdowns (but just the wrong starting time on the following \p \v text…), but maybe the existence of a cross reference at the end of a subject header line is a problem for something…