Hear This Android displaying verse numbers

It would be great if on the Hear This Android app we could see the verse numbers. As it stands, I see we are recording under “Chapter 1” of Genesis but after that all I see is text and no verse numbers. Maybe have an option to turn the verse number display on / off? (I could imagine that some recorders might be tempted to say the verse number in their recording if they were displayed, which we don’t want. That’s why a toggle may be handy). Just a thought. What do you think?

One possibility might be to display the current verse number(s) inside the record button. That way no one would be tempted to think it was something they were supposed to read. That might not be enough, though, if you’re intention is to scan down through the text to find a particular verse number. If that is what’s needed, I think the right idea might be to do something similar to what HearThis desktop does: when recording, the context goes very dim so you can’t easily/accidentally read it. Still, at least on a phone screen, allocating space to show all the verse numbers would be kind of expensive, not leaving as much room to show the text. FWIW, HearThis desktop does not show all the verse numbers, just the one(s) for the current block.