HELP! How Can I Open a URL in SAB Compiled App Without the Browsers

Dear Sir,

Thank you very much for the usual support. May GOD continue to bless you and all the members of your team in Jesus name…

Please, is there any script or code that you know that I can use to open a URL in the APK files that I compiled with SAB? I have used the iFrame for some projects before but some will not work with the iFrame. Some JS scripts that I tried only open the links externally on normal browsers but I simply want and alternative script that can work just as fine as iFrame and to launch the URL within the app.

I have spent countless sleepless days and nights online searches and tried hundreds of permutations but not found anything to help until my mind came to you to seek a succour and final solace.

I’ll really appreciate it if you can help me with this.

Thank you and GOD bless…

-'Dappy

Hi, it looks like you accidentally asked in the AdaptIt forum instead of the SAB forum. I recommend resolving this and copying your question over there.

I’m not sure if it’s possible to launch a webpage inside the app as you say, though that could be a good feature request. I know that iFrames are a depreciated technology in web design.

I currently have several links in my app that open in an external browser, which works well enough for me.

I hope this helps.

Alex

How I wish this function can be incorporated as an additional feature in SAB and RAB. It would have been so wonderful…

I don’t really like URLs opening in external browsers when clicked and I’ve been using iFrame in some situations but not every web page can open in iFrame due to security reasons.

Thanks for bringing this up.

Marking topic closed – wrong forum (should be SAB)