Missing app icons, interface icons and audio player

Issues are below:

• Audio is not loaded with Bible Brain API.
  • If I removed all app icons added to the “iOS icon” tab, and after verifying on the Transporter program, no issues are found.
  • If added, the issues below are listed on Transporter.
Asset validation failed (90704)
Missing App Icon. An app icon measuring 1024 by 1024 pixels in PNG format must be included in the Asset Catalog of apps built for iOS, iPadOS, or watchOS. Without this icon, apps cannot be submitted for review. For details, see https://developer.apple.com/ios/human-interface-guidelines/icons-and-images/app-icon/. (ID: 93639cf2-68d7-433d-a3ae-147ada6ba1cc)

Asset validation failed (90023)
Missing required icon file. The bundle does not contain an app icon for iPad of exactly ‘152x152’ pixels, in .png format for iOS versions >= 10.0. To support older operating systems, the icon may be required in the bundle outside of an asset catalog. Make sure the Info.plist file includes appropriate entries referencing the file. See User interface | Apple Developer Documentation (ID: 20835431-4db0-43a7-9633-d8e5773e54b6)

Asset validation failed (90023)
Missing required icon file. The bundle does not contain an app icon for iPad of exactly ‘167x167’ pixels, in .png format for iOS versions supporting iPad Pro. To support older operating systems, the icon may be required in the bundle outside of an asset catalog. Make sure the Info.plist file includes appropriate entries referencing the file. See User interface | Apple Developer Documentation (ID: 61342f02-cc2a-4964-8e01-a1f18a1df558)

Asset validation failed (90022)
Missing required icon file. The bundle does not contain an app icon for iPhone / iPod Touch of exactly ‘120x120’ pixels, in .png format for iOS versions >= 10.0. To support older versions of iOS, the icon may be required in the bundle outside of an asset catalog. Make sure the Info.plist file includes appropriate entries referencing the file. See User interface | Apple Developer Documentation (ID: 0dbf1a2a-40a0-441f-9fe5-7dcde6484451)

And, any interface icon on the app is not loaded if I added app icons to the “iOS icon” tab as shown below:

I am having this issue.
I have tested it on SAB 10.4, 11.0.2, 11.0.3, and 11.0.4. It doesn’t work.

I am also having this issue. Transporter delivery fails saying 4 different required icons are missing.

I saw the Build log and found out that it failed to generate some App icons.
Because previously I noticed that SAP worked perfectly and so, I figured out that it had nothing to do with SAP.

So, I downgraded my Xcode v15 and command line tools v15 and it worked.
You can download it here.
Issues of app icon and interface icons are now solved.

I am trying to look at this but I really do not understand the steps that were taken that encountered this issue. I created an app, added an icon to it, built the app with SAB 11.0.4 and sent it to transporter without any issues. I am also not sure what you are referring to with SAP. Also, when you say you downgraded XCode, what exactly did you there. If you could expand on what exactly you did that caused the error to appear, it would help in trying to track down the issue. Thank you

Steps to reproduce (these issues) on M1 are:

1. Download Xcode 15.0.1
  2. Use any of SAB 10.4, 11.0.2, 11.0.3 and 11.0.4
  3. Add custom icons to “iOS icon” tab (not default icons)
  4. Build iOS app
  5. Upload it on Transport
    Then, there will be issues with icons.

During the build process, I see log like this:

.... Failed to launch AssetCatalogSimulatorAgent via CoreSimulator spawn ...

It also does not work on the beta Xcode release (v15.1 beta 2).

The solution was to downgrade to Xcode 15.0

Make sure you are using an “Apple Distribution” certificate and not an “iOS Distribution” (shows iPhone Distribution in SAB). I noticed a problem with another user when using an iOS Distribution certificate. I think they used to work, but something recently changed in the checks.

@csiandal and @Ron_Lockwood can you verify which one you are using?

Chris

FYI, the next version of App Builders (after 11.0.4) will require “Apple Distribution” or “Apple Development” certificates.

Also, which version of Mac OS are you running at this point.

In SAB it says Apple Distribution.

Ron

I worked with @Ron_Lockwood. I am not quite sure if we changed anything, but by the end it was working.

It may have had to do with a certificate that was expiring. Or the fact that we recreated the provisioning profile.

Hello, everyone. I hate to re-open this thread, but I am having the same issue. I am running SAB 11.1. xcode 15.0. I have verified that I am using the correct distribution certificate, but I am still have the same issue with icons.

Is anyone else still having this issue?

Thanks

You have an “Apple Distribution” certificate and matching provisioning profile?

Yes, I have an “Apple Distribution” certificate and associated provisioning profile

See private message about contacting me.

Greetings. I am also having the same issue. I am running SAB 11.1. xcode 15.0. My old mac was broken and generated new CSR on my New Macbook Pro M1 and uploaded on apple and generated Apple distribution Certificate (not IOS distribution). I have also changed the provisioning certificate. But still have the same issue with icons when tring to upload via Transporter. Any suggestion ?

Sometimes this sort of problem seems to be caused by a missing Apple Worldwide Developer Relations Certificate. You can check if it is installed on your Mac when you go to the Keychain app.
The certificate can be downloaded here Apple PKI - Apple
It’s the G3