Missing required icon file

I’m uploading my iOS app through the transporter. Then I found 5 error issues, while I have added the icon file in png form. what should I do to solve this error? am I doing something wrong from what I have done?

[error issues]

ERROR ITMS-90022: "Missing required icon file. The bundle does not contain an app icon for iPhone / iPod Touch of exactly '120x120' pixels, in .png format for iOS versions >= 10.0. To support older versions of iOS, the icon may be required in the bundle outside of an asset catalog. Make sure the Info.plist file includes appropriate entries referencing the file. See https://developer.apple.com/documentation/bundleresources/information_property_list/user_interface"

ERROR ITMS-90023: "Missing required icon file. The bundle does not contain an app icon for iPad of exactly '152x152' pixels, in .png format for iOS versions >= 10.0. To support older operating systems, the icon may be required in the bundle outside of an asset catalog. Make sure the Info.plist file includes appropriate entries referencing the file. See https://developer.apple.com/documentation/bundleresources/information_property_list/user_interface"

ERROR ITMS-90023: "Missing required icon file. The bundle does not contain an app icon for iPad of exactly '167x167' pixels, in .png format for iOS versions supporting iPad Pro. To support older operating systems, the icon may be required in the bundle outside of an asset catalog. Make sure the Info.plist file includes appropriate entries referencing the file. See https://developer.apple.com/documentation/bundleresources/information_property_list/user_interface"

ERROR ITMS-90704: "Missing app icon. Include a large app icon as a 1024 by 1024 pixel PNG in the asset catalog of apps built for iOS, iPadOS, or watchOS. Without this icon, apps can't be submitted for review. For details, visit: https://developer.apple.com/documentation/xcode/managing-assets-with-asset-catalogs."

The Java version within iTMSTransporter is deprecated and will stop functioning after the next release of iTMSTransporter. Please upgrade to the latest version of iTMSTransporter for an updated Java runtime.

Are you using the latest SAB for Mac version? There was a similar problem in previous SAB versions Problem adding icons and splash screen images in iOS SAB 11.0.2 - #7 by ChrisHubbard
I thought it should have been fixed. I would probably try removing and adding the icons again and try uploading the app one more time.

I’m already using SAB 11.4.2 and have removed the icon and replaced it. But I still get errors like “Missing required icon file”.

Make sure to launch Xcode at least one after an update. It needs to complete some installation needed for it to work correctly.

Chris

HI,
I’m also having the same issue.
Using SAB 11.4, attempting to use Transporter 1.3 & Xcode 15.4 (installed and opened) I get the following error messages:

Asset validation failed (90023)
Missing required icon file. The bundle does not contain an app icon for iPad of exactly ‘152x152’ pixels, in .png format for iOS versions >= 10.0. To support older operating systems, the icon may be required in the bundle outside of an asset catalog. Make sure the Info.plist file includes appropriate entries referencing the file. See (ID: 78424846-4487-41dc-a98a-c2d2504ec2ae)

Asset validation failed (90022)
Missing required icon file. The bundle does not contain an app icon for iPhone / iPod Touch of exactly ‘120x120’ pixels, in .png format for iOS versions >= 10.0. To support older versions of iOS, the icon may be required in the bundle outside of an asset catalog. Make sure the Info.plist file includes appropriate entries referencing the file. (ID: 3b80abd1-3914-4cff-a91e-0659c1c5fb07)

Asset validation failed (90704)
Missing app icon. Include a large app icon as a 1024 by 1024 pixel PNG in the asset catalog of apps built for iOS, iPadOS, or watchOS. Without this icon, apps can’t be submitted for review. For details, visit:. (ID: 97e20c30-63f8-40ef-b276-24d403e07d03)

Asset validation failed (90023)
Missing required icon file. The bundle does not contain an app icon for iPad of exactly ‘167x167’ pixels, in .png format for iOS versions supporting iPad Pro. To support older operating systems, the icon may be required in the bundle outside of an asset catalog. Make sure the Info.plist file includes appropriate entries referencing the file. (ID: 29ce656f-653f-4a73-ab12-f5eddd2b0b6f)

I have seen this happen with using an iPhone Distribution certificate (which is meant to be used with older versions of Xcode) instead of an Apple Distribution certificate. I thought I changed that with 11.1 (at least that is what it says in the release notes).

Just jumping in here - I also had this issue a few days ago and upgrading xcode to the latest version (15.4) and getting the latest iOS SDK (>17.5) (xcode prompts for this on open after an update) fixed it for me.

I also updated SAB to the latest version (11.4), although I’m pretty sure the xcode was the fix that worked.

Cheers