SAB 10.1.1. MAC - Image in HTML page in SAB does not scale, although it does so in the browser

In an SFM page I can scale as apparently it is SFM and SAB recognises it, and leads me to an isolated look of the image which I can then scale.
With a HTML page this ‘trick’ only succeeds in a browser but not in the APP.
Is there a way to get that working?

Does this work in an Android app but not an iOS app?

It would help if you provide an example of the \fig element that is not working for you.

Thanks,
Chris

hello Chris

The problem is in the App on Android. I decided to let drop the iOS (although I work on Mac with SAB, I generate only for Android) because it gave me too much effort with all the pitfalls an regulations, because actually my first thing is translation itself, but with time we have Apps on different platforms, we have audio, websites etc. I get some help, but it is on incidental basis. I do not complain, because God has provided and led me in many ways.

Anyway it is an APK on Android. This is an sample of code that does work in the browser but not in the APP on Android… as I said it is in the HTML files in which I have introductions of books and topics in the backmatter and frontmatterbooks in HTML.

genealogicaltreenations-nl-01.jpg

So it is not a \fig element as we have it in the bible books themselves, because those work.

Thank you for your assistance

Joop

p class=“p6”>
</p
p class=“p13”>genealogicaltreenations-nl-01.jpg</p

p class=“p6”>
</p

This is the code for an image in my HTML, but it does not let me scale the image in SAB, “only” in the browser

FOR THIS PROBLEM I STILL DO NOT HAVE A SOLUTION …
IMAGES in HTML pages can not be selected to zoom in or out!!!
THE ZOOM FUNCTION DOES NOT WORK!

IT DOES WORKS IN THE BIBLE BOOKS (SFM)