The Scripture Forge team will update this post with announcements about the product. The latest are at the top of the list.
- 19 Nov 2020: If you use Transcelerator in Paratext, you can now import those questions into the Community Checking tool in Scripture Forge.
- 24 Sep 2020: all projects can synchronize again.
- 17 Sep 2020: the server was upgraded, woohoo! Some projects have had their synchronization temporarily disabled until we can sort them out. We will be in touch.
- 17 Sep 2020: the server will be unavailable while we upgrade it. It may be down during 9am - 5pm MDT.
- 8 Sep 2020: we ran into problems during the upgrade and are investigating. We will attempt the upgrade again soon.
- 8 Sep 2020: the server will be unavailable while we upgrade it. It may be down during 9am - 5pm MDT.
- September 2020: we are planning to upgrade our server. This will require the server to be unavailable during the upgrade and should be less than a day long. We will post a date when we know one.