Slideshow Videos in SAB 10

Has anyone successfully used the Create Slideshow Wizard in SAB 10? My understanding was that the videos were supposed to be created automatically without having to use PhotoStage. I’ve tried it for a couple of different languages, and the end result looks the same as before–all the component files are created, but no final video. I assume the video would be found in the same output folder as the rest of the files, but maybe the final videos are found somewhere else? Or maybe there are some other steps I’m missing?

Thanks,
David

Hello @David_Fetrow,

I am still working out some last minute updates to the templates. We will announce something here soon. Thanks for your interest and patience!

Chris

@ChrisHubbard,

Thanks for letting me know. I’ll wait for an update!

David

Hi
Is there any plan to incorporate the John videos into SAB that IMS has available in conjunction with Photostage? It looks like the Gospel templates were dubbed from IMS and made available and integrated into SAB. I was able to trial 1 video, after download and following the instructions, I was able to create 1 video with about 20 mins of production by the cmd line (aka, waiting).
Thanks for the slideshow videos…hope to see more available in SAB.
Tyler

Thanks for the message. We need to revisit that. We were waiting for some branding changes (since the content was purchased by Cru). I will restart that conversation.

Chris