Numeral system position issue in SAB 6.2

Apps, having Right to Left text, built through SAB 6.2, showing the position of Numbers, in app, as left to right instead from RTL.
Though the numerals are written in LTR but in SAB 6.2 the number of verse even goes to left of the screen where text ends. Also the position of full stop [.] goes to right end.
Apart from that, position of book list, Chapter selection and verse selection and position of introduction button, in drop down menu also got changed from RTL to LTR.

Please have a look in that matter too.

We don’t have RTL experts on the team. So the best thing you can do is to provide pictures of

  1. how it is now
  2. how should it look.

And also provide a Latin equivalent for reference. We need pictures as text for RTL as in some environments may not display the same as you are seeing them.

If you can’t post pictures in the message, send me a personal message and I will arrange to post them for you.

DId you have a look here …

At the bottom and of the string of mails I tried to explain what I think is a bug and I added an illustration … It seems to me that these issues are related …